1st of Advent

This poor blog is suffering from too much work elsewhere at the moment (like preparing Christmas in the shop for ex.), hence the bad updati...

This poor blog is suffering from too much work elsewhere at the moment (like preparing Christmas in the shop for ex.), hence the bad updating... I haven't even had the time to prepare my home for the 1st of Advent which probably has never happened before! Anyway, this pretty much resumes what I'm longing for right now: simplicity and tranquility.
You'll find more Christmas inspiration on my Pinterest, which btw now has more than 60 000 followers - thanks to all those who are following me there too!

Ce pauvre blog souffre de la surcharge de travail ailleurs en ce moment (comme préparer Noël dans le shop par ex.), ce qui explique le manque d'activité ici... Je n'ai même pas eu le temps de préparer ma maison pour le 1er de l'Avent, ce qui à priori n'est jamais arrivé avant! Bref, ce collage résume assez bien ce qui me fait envie en ce moment: simplicité et calme.
Vous trouverez plus d'inspiration de Noël sur mon Pinterest, qui d'ailleurs vient de dépasser les 60 000 abonnés - merci à tous ceux qui me suivent là-bas aussi!


All sources on my Pinterest

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

  1. I am amazed by the way you have explained things in this article. This article is quite interesting for those who works with
    GBWassApp Pro Latest Version 2020 for PC

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates